Field Leader Institute
Discover how your personal leadership style drives business at our interactive, three-day Field Leader Institute. You will learn how to reach your leadership peak potential through personal assessments and engaging activities.
You will learn and practice how to give and receive feedback to build trust and empower the next generation of leaders. Building high-performing teams is critical to the long-term success of your organization, and we will demonstrate how you can build a pipeline of exemplary field leaders.
For the past 25 years, FMI has been developing industry leaders for the built environment. With a network of 10,000 alumni and more than 900 organizations across the industry, the Field Leader Institute provides a world-class experience for individual growth and peer learning.
Come join us as we endeavor to build a better future for the built environment by developing exceptional leaders, one at a time.
Who Should Attend
- General Superintendents
- General Forepeople
- Supervisors/Crew Leaders
- Leaders with responsibilities at the field level
- Lower business risk by building a deep pipeline of strong field leaders.
- Enhance organizational ability to execute on projects.
- Increase employee engagement and organizational loyalty.
- Improve field leaders’ ability to step into roles of greater responsibility.
- Boost field leaders’ expertise to positively influence project stakeholders.
- Learn how to achieve your peak potential as a leader.
- Gain an understanding of your leadership strengths and opportunities for growth through feedback and personal assessments.
- Obtain a clearer understanding of your leadership effectiveness through coaching and feedback.
- Discover specific ways to improve your leadership performance.
- Receive a certificate of completion for continuing education credits to advance your professional development.
Dates and Location
November 2-4 | Florissant, Colorado
February 8-10 | Florissant, Colorado
April 26-28 | Florissant, Colorado
August 2-4 | Florissant, Colorado
November 1-3 | Florissant, Colorado
$5,900 per person
Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
Register for this course today to gain the skills you need to grow.